[Note: If you are on Fincent’s Starting, Growing, or Thriving plan, you’ll automatically find customer and vendor data from your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account in your Directory, along with a history of transactions with each.]
- Go to the Directory tab from the Fincent platform.
- Select the Customer/Vendor you want to edit from the Directory.
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner of the Customer or Vendor's details page. [see below]
- Within the drop-down menu, click on the "Edit Details" option
- After selecting "Edit Details," the customers’ details become editable, allowing you to make changes.
- In case of Customers: You can edit any and every Customer’s email addresses without any pre-conditions.
- In case of Vendors: While editing the email address you will notice a message that says: editing this email will only change it in the contact detailsemail, this email will also reflect in your QuickBooks account.
- Case 1: Once a payment has been sent to a vendor, we also display a payment account details email and that can’t be edited.
Case 2: Once a vendor has been linked, and has a registered contact email address, even in that case only the contact email address can be edite
- Once you have edited the email address, click on Save.
- And done! Your Customer or Vendor’s contact email will be changed