Click on the tools to perform the steps to provide access to your bookkeeper.
- Log into the Stripe dashboard and navigate to Business Settings.
- Click Team.
- Select + New Member from the top right.
- Add the email address email@example.com of the team member to invite to the Stripe account.
- Select the role as ‘read only’ for the individual team member. Roles determine account permissions for the team member, and more information about each role’s permissions can be found here.
- Click Invite to send the invitation email.
- Go to your Settings (the gear icon) >> Multi-users.
- Click Invite New Users.
- In the popup modal, type in the email address of the person you'd like to invite.
- Select the user role you'd like them to have.
- Click Send Invite.
- Fill in the following user details as requested
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number : (760) 284-7494
You may also refer to this guide Dubsado Help for further reference
- In Your Online Square Dashboard, click the Team button.
- Click Create Team Member (email@example.com, First Name: Fincent, Last Name: Bookkeeper)
- Enter the team member’s name, email and phone number, ID is optional (firstname.lastname@example.org, First Name: Fincent, Last Name: Bookkeeper, Phone: (760) 284-7494)
- Under Permission, click Enable Permissions.
- Select Team Permissions
- Enable Read Only Access
- Create or generate a passcode, enter the team member’s email address and click save
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Users and permissions.
- Click Add staff.
- Enter the staff member's full name as Fincent Bookkeeper.
- Select which permissions you want to give the staff member – select read-only access.
- Click Send invite.
- Login to Expensify and navigate to the Accounting tab at the top of your Expensify Dashboard
- Find the QuickBooks option and then click connect
- Sign in with your QuickBooks credentials and select Simply when prompted to connect to a company.
- Back on the Expensify Dashboard, select the default liability account where Expensify will send your transactions.