Meeting your Bookkeeper for the first time
Modified on: Thu, 13 Oct, 2022 at 5:50 AM
Why is this call important?
- You will get to know your personal bookkeeper, who is going to be working on your books.
- Helps your bookkeeper better understand your business, pain points & needs.
- To ensure your account is fully set up and assist you with any issues you may have.
What we cover on this call?
1️⃣ Learn more about your business (~10 Mins)
Topics we would like to know about.
- Get a background of your business, state of books & taxes so far.
- Get an overview of your business model and workflows.
- Understand your goals and specific requirements.
2️⃣ Ensure your account is fully set up (~5 Mins)
Here's a pre-call checklist to ensure you save time on this call.
✅ Ensure that all your bank & card accounts are connected to Fincent. (Go to settings > Connect Bank)
✅ Ensure that your Fincent bookkeeper has 'read-only' access to your financial accounts
✅ Ensure that your Fincent bookkeeper is added to your QuickBooks account (Applies only if you are already on QuickBooks)
3️⃣ Personalized walkthrough of how Fincent works (~5 Mins)
You'll learn how you can get most out of Fincent.
- We'll take you on a personalized product tour and demo to ensure you are comfortable with the product.
- You'll learn how to interact with your dedicated bookkeeper.
4️⃣ Q&A (~5 Mins)
We'll answer any questions you may have.
- Working with your bookkeeper.
- Product & services FAQ's.
- Add-ons services and pricing.
Few tips to make this call productive
- Ensure your account is fully set up. (Refer point #2)
- Make sure you're in a quiet and comfortable location with a stable internet connection.
- Make sure you join the call on a laptop or a desktop.
- Keep credentials to your financial accounts handy, so we can help you provide access/get connected if needed.
- Keep a list of questions ready for us to answer on the call.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.